Executives in Transition:
New Perspectives Boot Camp
Quick Wins and Best Next Moves for the Long Game
We help new executive leaders and their organizations level up when there is a mandate to drive change and deliver peak results.
In this half-day collaborative session, we will help you assess the lay of the land in your new executive role so you can accelerate your learning curve, gain clarity on the most critical success levers for establishing some quick wins, and accelerate development of your foundation for long-term success.
You Will Receive:
Focused Key Opportunities
To drive impact and change interpersonally and across your business.
Identify Ways To De-Risk
Understand the key relationships to cultivate — and the best ways to help them grow.
Plan Your Best Next Moves
Customized Strategic Roadmap
1. Live half-day collaborative Boot Camp with 2 ALG Executive advisors to catalyze key insights/outcomes described above.
2. Customized Strategic Roadmap incorporating the outcomes above within 1-2 weeks of completion of your Boot Camp.
3. Review Call to debrief your Strategic Roadmap and launch prospective next steps.
How It Works, Step-By-Step:
Complete Brief Intake Assessment
Design Your Custom Experience
Collaborative Boot Camp Session
Receive Your Custom Roadmap
Optional: Additional Advisor Support
Following your Executives in Transition: New Perspectives Boot Camp, you can engage in additional advisor support through:
1. Executive Coaching to enable your continued success.
2. In-Depth Team Performance Assessments to unpack additional insights, achieve broad-scale buy-in, and accelerate innovation.
3. Strengths-Based Summits for your leadership teams to transform your organization, elevate performance, and achieve long-term success.
When you are working with Ad Lucem Group you really benefit from experts who are committed to change that matters. People are at the heart of everything they do. And, it is this ethos plus energy and speed that means I will continue to work through new challenges with them!” Selina Bilton